Tack Truck Driver- Paving Division
St. Laurent & Son is looking to add a tack truck driver to the paving team. If you are looking for a rewarding career building Maine’s infrastructure this is the place you want to be!
What does it mean to work at St. Laurent & Son?
- It means never having to spend the night in a hotel because we only work within a 60-mile radius of Lewiston.
- It means job stability. We have been around since 1970 and offer everyone year-round employment with cross training opportunities.
- It means being able to have a face-to-face conversation with the owner anytime you want. We do big work, but we are still a family-owned company.
Driver responsibilities include:
- Operation of tack truck on private, municipal, or State projects.
- Loading of tack at the terminal.
- Monitor temperature of tack to maintain quality of product.
- Perform pre-trip inspection of the truck.
- Notify maintenance manager of any faulty equipment.
- Maintain all oil, fuel, and DEF fluids as needed.
The tack truck requires a Class B CDL license with a tanker endorsement.
Applicants must be 18 years of age and have a clean driving record. Pay is variable based on experience, and benefits are available after 60 days of employment. We offer 100% free health
insurance to our team, retirement match, dental insurance, vision insurance, and multiple other supplementary insurances.
Prospective employees will receive consideration without discrimination because of race, creed, color, sex, age, origin, handicap or veteran status.