If you haven’t seen the updated pit and scale procedures effective May 29th please read on.
The St. Laurent pit is an active quarry and you need to comply with all MSHA & OSHA safety regulations:
- Seat belt fastened at all times
- Truck needs a working backup alarm, proper mirrors and fire extinguisher
- We do not recommend you exit the truck. If you exit the truck you must wear safety glasses, steel toe boots, hardhat and reflective vest
- Truck bed must be clean and empty
- Contact Jimmy our Loader Operator on Channel 7 of your CB Radio
- Stop before moving on scale. Proceed when green light appears
- No sudden stops on scale
- Keep truck on when stopped on scale deck
- Provide operator PO Number or Job Name
- Notify scale operator if project is tax exempt
- If you are not familiar with pit and material inform scale operator
STAY IN YOUR TRUCK WHILE IN ST LAURENT & SON PIT!
Scale House Operator is Pat. You can reach him at 375-3291
Loader Operator is Jimmy. You can reach him at CB Channel #7